Terms And Condition
Welcome to Swati Hotels – Hotel in New Delhi
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Swati Hotels Website, located at https://swatihotels.com/
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use Swati Hotels if you do not agree to abide by all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Guest,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website and compliant with the hotel’s terms and conditions. “The Hotel,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Hotel. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Guest and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of services provided by the Hotel in accordance with the prevailing laws.
Unless otherwise stated, Swati Hotels and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Swati Hotels. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material on Swati Hotels for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Swati Hotels
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from Swati Hotels
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Swati Hotels
- Redistribute content from Swati Hotels
Our website provides an opportunity for guests to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. Swati Hotels does not filter, edit, publish, or review Guest comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Swati Hotels; they are the views of the individuals who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Swati Hotels shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused as a result of the use of, posting of, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Swati Hotels reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that are considered inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, or trademarks of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Swati Hotels a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Travel agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online travel directories.
These organizations may link to our website, provided that the link does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the Hotel and its services and that it fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from:
- Commonly-known travel and hospitality information sources.
- Online travel communities.
- Associations or other groups representing the hospitality industry.
We will approve link requests if we determine that the link would not adversely affect our reputation, the organization has no negative records with us, and the link benefits both parties.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our hotel’s name.
- By using the uniform resource locator being linked to.
No use of Swati Hotels logo or other artwork is allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as defamatory, obscene, or in violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon our request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, please feel free to contact and inform us at any time. While we consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or respond directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, and we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. We do not guarantee that the website will remain available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this disclaimer govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.