Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Guests are eligible for a 100% refund if they cancel their booking at least 1 day before the scheduled check-in date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made on the day of check-in or thereafter.
- To be eligible for a refund, the cancellation must be made within the stipulated time frame mentioned in the cancellation policy.
- Refunds will be processed using the same method as the original payment. Options include:
- Bank Account Transfer
- UPI (Unified Payments Interface)
- Credit Card
- Cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances. All refunds will be executed through electronic means.
- In exceptional cases, where circumstances beyond the guest’s control prevent the stay, the hotel management may consider alternative solutions on a case-by-case basis.
- For refund-related inquiries or assistance, please contact our customer support at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Swati Hotel reserves the right to modify or update the refund policy as deemed necessary.